Thank you for your interest in volunteering at West Valley College. Before you are able to start volunteering, there are few steps that need to be completed.
- All volunteers must submit a Volunteer Service form to Human Resources. This form can be found below via DocuSign by clicking here.
- You must reach out to the supervisor whom you will be volunteering for and request the following information. This information will be needed to complete the Volunteer Service Form and Workers Compensation Form.
- Requestor's name and email
- Manager's name and email
- Vice President's name and email
- Human Resources use HR Assistant under name and email@example.com for email.
- All volunteers must submit a completed Workers Compensation form. This form will be submitted with the Volunteer Service form via DocuSign, you will find the Workers Compensation form through the same link as the Volunteer Service Form.
- All volunteers MUST be fingerperinted
- Please Note: You will need to present a completed Volunteer Service form to the Live Scan appointment. We recommend you complete the Volunteer Service Form before scheduling an appointment with West Valley's police Department.
- You can visit the West Valley Police Department for more information on this process.
- All volunteers must also complete a TB test.
Please feel free to reach out to HR.Assistant@wvm.edu if you have any questions.