If a crime is in progress or there is a threat to life or property,
Reports can be made in person at the District Police offices at either campus or by calling County Communications at 408-299-2311.
Many non-emergency crimes can be reported online, allowing you to avoid waiting for an officer to take the report.
Before you choose to submit a crime report online, be sure you understand the following:
- The incident/crime must have occurred on or be associated with either Mission College or West Valley College
- You must have a valid email address
- For security purposes, your IP address will be recorded with the report
WARNING: Filing a false police report is a crime.
Your crime report must be one of the following and have no suspects and no obvious evidence (such as video or witnesses). Crimes with possible suspect information must be reported directly to an officer.
The following crimes/incidents may be reported online:
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Identity Theft
- Lost, Stolen, or Vandalized Property
- Non-Injury Traffic Collision or Hit and Run Traffic Collision
- Vehicle Tampering (Example: Keying or attempts to remove vehicle parts)
By clicking this button, I agree that I have read the statements above and that my report meets all of the required criteria to submit a crime report online.
Click this button to retrieve a previously submitted crime report.