For rentals (or college event parking requests) at WVMCCD (West Valley-Mission Colleges),
please fill out the WVMCCD-Event Parking Request form completely that you can find below here:
and then submit the form to or contact with:
- West Valley College Facilities Rental
WVC Administrative Services Office
-Mission College Facilities Rental
MC Administrative Services Office
Please send your request to
via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject “Parking Request”
Brian Shively | Program Specialist |
Administrative Services & Facility Rentals |
Office: 408-855-5289 |Cell: 408-627-9853
I’m off on Mondays
Pleased to make its state of the art facilities available to the public for reasonable rental fees. Rental rates campus maps and floor plans are accessible at
In order to best serve rental inquiries, please follow these steps:
1) Fill out the rental application on line using the link
*Note: Additional Custodial Fees may be added to quote and/or final invoice
2) Allow up to (10) days to review your application.
3) Upon review, we will follow up with an e-mail and/or a phone call regarding accommodation.
4) If necessary, we will schedule a 30-minute on-site walk-through prior to the event.
5) Proof of Insurance (more information about TULIP at the bottom) and separate $1,000 security deposit check due (prior to event). http://keenan-tulip.bene-marc.com/
6) Upon final agreement, an invoice will be submitted, total payment is due separate from security deposit at least (7) days prior to the event.